Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Delayed Reaction

I will readily admit that I just wasn't that into the Modern Family pilot. It was airing on a Jet Blue flight and I watched it on both my eastern and return western jaunt. Nothing. I kept hearing raves about it and had to question my utter lack of interest. Soooo, I obtained the season 1 DVDs and devoured the entire season. I have never been so wrong about a show before. It is absolutely and completely hilarious. The second season is as good, if not better than the first.

Since this is turning into a bit of a confessional, I have a similar history/pattern with Castle. I watched the first couple of episodes of season 1 and was just meh about it. I caught a couple of season 2 episodes and liked it, but it didn't click. I started watching season 3 and am now obsessed. I've caught up on the previous two seasons and Castle has become appointment viewing every Monday. I've always loved Nathan Fillion, so I am so glad that he has finally landed on a hit show.

I am rarely so off kilter with my television taste, but thankfully my delayed reactions have been remedied.


No comments:

Post a Comment